Who we are
We are a family of born-again believers who are committed to live for God and influence others for Christ in our city, our nation and the rest of the world. From our humble beginnings as a Home Bible Class, we started functioning as a local church on November 24, 1991.
Boldly declaring and demonstrating the Lordship of Christ in our lives.
Grow a cross-cultural, Gospel-centered, discipleship & missions-focused church
Individually and corporately, we commit ourselves to:
- Genuine Reverence and Worship of God as our Sovereign Creator and Father.
- Faithfulness and Obedience to God's revealed Will as recorded in His Holy Word.
- Love and Respect for all men as "fellow beings created in the image of God".
- Dedication to Christ Jesus our Lord and to His desire to establish a living and loving relationship with every person.
- Faithful Involvement and Support of the Body of Christ and its ministries in the world.
The Bible is God's inspired record of His self-revelation. God is its author. Salvation is its end, and truth is its content.
God is one. He has revealed Himself in three persons - as Father, as Son, and as Spirit.
Christ Jesus is the Savior of all mankind. Salvation is found in Him alone.
Salvation is God's gift to all who repent of their sins before God and put their trust in Christ as their personal Savior.
The Church is the Lord's Body through which Christ continues to minister and reach the world with His Gospel.
The Baptism of the Believer by Immersion and Lord's Supper both proclaim the death and resurrection of Christ and His followers.
Human history will conclude when Christ returns, and each of us will face Him as our Judge. Those who gave their hearts to Christ in this life will spend Eternity with him. Those who have not trusted Christ will be thrown into eternal doom.