Who we are
We are a family of born-again believers who are committed to live for God and influence others for Christ in our city, our nation and the rest of the world. From our humble beginnings as a Home Bible Class, we started functioning as a local church on November 24, 1991.
Boldly declaring and demonstrating the Lordship of Christ in our lives.
Grow a cross-cultural, Gospel-centered, discipleship & missions-focused church
Individually and corporately, we commit ourselves to:
- Genuine Reverence and Worship of God as our Sovereign Creator and Father.
- Faithfulness and Obedience to God's revealed Will as recorded in His Holy Word.
- Love and Respect for all men as "fellow beings created in the image of God".
- Dedication to Christ Jesus our Lord and to His desire to establish a living and loving relationship with every person.
- Faithful Involvement and Support of the Body of Christ and its ministries in the world.